George Walbridge Surveyors, PC, has two Licensed Surveyors and a Certified Floodplain Manager.
We serve clients in the following communities:
Amagansett, Bridgehampton, East Hampton, Montauk, Napeague,
North Haven, Noyac, Quogue, Sagaponack, Sag Harbor, Shelter Island, South
Hampton, Springs, Wainscott, and Water Mill.
Walbridge Surveyors offers the following services:
What is a Land Survey?
- Flood elevation certificates
- Subdivision Design, including representation before the Town Planning Board
- Setting corners/monuments
- Residential site plans
- Commercial site plans
- Preparation for Natural Resources Special Permits
- Suffolk County Health Department maps
- Surveyor’s Statements
- Written property descriptions.
- Urban Renewal Map Abandonments
- Map preparation in AutoCAD format
- Land Use Planning
- Accident Investigation Surveys
- Hydrological Surveys
- ALTA Surveys
- A land survey locates upon the ground, the land that your deed describes.
-Source: Nassau Suffolk Civil Engineers
To request an estimate, please fill out our
or contact us at: (631)